To conduct outreach about the complaint process and the services the
office provides to the community; To serve as an alternative location to file a complaint
against an Akron police officer; To monitor and audit APD complaint investigations to
ensure they are thorough, objective and fair; To make policy recommendations to enhance
and improve policies and procedures of the APD; and, To respond to the scene of and review
officer-involved shooting investigations.
2008 GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- For police officers and the community to partner proactively
to solve community problems.
- To build respect, cooperation, and trust between the police
and the community.
- To improve Akron Police Department, training, oversight,
monitoring, accountability and hiring practices.
- Ensure fair, equitable, courteous, and professional
treatment for all.
- Establish public understanding of police policies and
procedures and recognize exceptional service to foster support for the Akron Police
IPA Small Guide (340k pdf)